Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

davewardd10
Frequent Visitor

Combo Chart Line Series

Hi There,

I'm trying to create a combo chart in Power BI such that I can see both a clustered column set and two line series, similar to what you see in the screengrab from excel attached.Power BI Query.PNG

In Power BI I am able to create the clustered column chart which shows the conversion breakdown in columns with the device type as a series however I'm unable to add a line series to the FCPA measure. I created the FCPA measure within Power BI - FCPA = SUM(Table1[Spend])/SUM(Table1[Conversions]) - I presume in order to create the chart I want I need to create a seperate measure for both Smartphone FCPA and Computer FCPA? If this is the case can someone advise me as to the formula I should use here - Just an FYI my data set does include a column which specifies device type.

Kind regards,

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@davewardd10,

Create the following measures in your table, then drag them to Line values of Line and clustered column chart and check if you get expected result.

Smartphone FCPA = CALCULATE([FCPA],Table1[Device]="Smartphone")
Computer FCPA = CALCULATE([FCPA],Table1[Device]="Computer")

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@davewardd10,

Create the following measures in your table, then drag them to Line values of Line and clustered column chart and check if you get expected result.

Smartphone FCPA = CALCULATE([FCPA],Table1[Device]="Smartphone")
Computer FCPA = CALCULATE([FCPA],Table1[Device]="Computer")

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks Lydia that worked 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.