Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Combining two Power Bi reports into one

Hi All,

My colleague and I are working on different Power BI reports based on excel data. The excel data from myside is fairly less so its easy for him to import my data in his Power BI report. For me its very difficult as he has multiple data sources. He cannot share that data sources (excel sheets) for organizational reasons but can share some parts of data in power BI (lets assume there is no way to get his excel data). Now I want to import his power Bi data into my power bi report. Is there a way to do it?

Best! 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Under Modelling, When you right click on a Table, You have an Option to Copy Table. I would suggest that you copy and paste this Table into an Excel File and Import this Excel file into your Power BI Model.

Best Regards,
Vignesh M

If what I suggested worked for you, feel free to Drop a "Kudos" and Consider to "Accept as Solution" if I solved your Issue. 🙂

Mariusz
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous 

Your colleague can create a dataflow in the service and give you access to it.
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/introducing-power-bi-data-prep-wtih-dataflows/

The second option is, he can publish dataset and give you access to that.

Best Regards,
Mariusz

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution.

Please feel free to connect with me.
Mariusz Repczynski

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.