Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Semusal Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Combining two Power Bi reports into one

Hi All,

My colleague and I are working on different Power BI reports based on excel data. The excel data from myside is fairly less so its easy for him to import my data in his Power BI report. For me its very difficult as he has multiple data sources. He cannot share that data sources (excel sheets) for organizational reasons but can share some parts of data in power BI (lets assume there is no way to get his excel data). Now I want to import his power Bi data into my power bi report. Is there a way to do it?

Best! 

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Combining two Power Bi reports into one

Hi @Semusal 

Your colleague can create a dataflow in the service and give you access to it.
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/introducing-power-bi-data-prep-wtih-dataflows/

The second option is, he can publish dataset and give you access to that.

Best Regards,
Mariusz

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution.

Please feel free to connect with me.
Mariusz Repczynski

Mvignesh53 Member

Re: Combining two Power Bi reports into one

Hi,

Under Modelling, When you right click on a Table, You have an Option to Copy Table. I would suggest that you copy and paste this Table into an Excel File and Import this Excel file into your Power BI Model.

Best Regards,
Vignesh M

If what I suggested worked for you, feel free to Drop a "Kudos" and Consider to "Accept as Solution" if I solved your Issue. Smiley Happy

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 202 members 2,021 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: