cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LON Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Combining 2 Separate Reports into One 2 Page Report

Hi 

I have 2 separate Power BI reports which I want to combine into one report with 2 pages.  I can copy and paste the queries to the pages of the new report but how do I copy the visualizations please?

Thanks

Liam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Eric_Zhang

Re: Combining 2 Separate Reports into One 2 Page Report

@LON wrote:

Hi 

I have 2 separate Power BI reports which I want to combine into one report with 2 pages.  I can copy and paste the queries to the pages of the new report but how do I copy the visualizations please?

Thanks

Liam

@LON

It is not supported at this moment, you can check this idea Allow copy and paste between different PBIX's and vote it up.

As a workaround, you can try the workaround from rlansing's comment in the idea link. Or you may not have to combine the two reports. You can pin visuals from those reports to the same dashboard after publishing them.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Eric_Zhang

Re: Combining 2 Separate Reports into One 2 Page Report

@LON wrote:

Hi 

Thanks

Liam

@LON

It is not supported at this moment, you can check this idea Allow copy and paste between different PBIX's and vote it up.

As a workaround, you can try the workaround from rlansing's comment in the idea link. Or you may not have to combine the two reports. You can pin visuals from those reports to the same dashboard after publishing them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

We spoke with Power BI Super User, Greg Deckler, about his charity work

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 264 members 3,032 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: