Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Combine separate PBI reports into a single PBI

Hi all ,i have few PBI reports with a lots of formula with measure and columns and so on...

now I'd like to combine all those report into one single PBI which enable my audience to see everything and i take visualize only the important data. What i wanna avoid are : 

1st : i am thinking , i can't re-build Power BI again , because a lots of table , relationship to be connected and measure to be calculated. 

2nd : it's taking time. And the data seems so big to be in one when i import the data all over again. 

5 REPLIES 5
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chanleakna123,

AFAIK, current power bi does not support to combine multiple reports into one pbix file. I'd like to suggest you submit an idea about combine reports.

You can refer to Tahreem24's suggestion to copy from different reports(notice: this operation required your reports need have the same data source tables and structures) or publish to power bi service and get data from corresponded reports datasets from service.

In addition, you can also try to design them and combine them in an excel workbook, then you can use 'import' features to import these data tables and DAX formulas.

Import Excel workbooks into Power BI Desktop 
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

still we have no idea how to settle this right ? @Tahreem24 @v-shex-msft 

Thx 

Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@Chanleakna123 ,

You can re-use your data from different report using Power BI Dataset connector in Get Data option.

And copy paste the visuals from different report into single report.

I would really appreaciate your KUDOS/THUMBS UP for your support!

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

@Chanleakna123 ,

Refer the below screenshot for your reference:

Capture.PNG

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

hi @Tahreem24  , i did that , but i can only import 1 data set , 

i'd like to import another data set from different report, possible ? 

thanks with Regards, 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.