Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Combination chart with separate x-axis at different periods

I need to set up a combination chart  but on its x axis it is necessary that I have the separation of 3 periods (year, month and day) as shown in the example below.  Sample.pbix 

Carregamento eixo compartilhado diversificado.jpgSample Eixo Cmpartilhados.jpgSample Dados.jpg

Assumptions:

Bar and line calculations use different measures.

Year Period: Display the columns and rows grouped by year for the period selected in the slice

Period Month: Display the columns and rows grouped by month for the period selected in the slice. The values ​​here would be a break from the previous value, considering only the biggest year of the slice.

Day Period: Display the columns and rows grouped by day for the period selected in the slice. The values ​​here would be a break from the value of the month period, considering only the largest month selected in the slice.

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Wilianfilho_ps , This not possible using the seeded visual. Check for custom visuals

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps?page=1&product=power-bi-visuals

Another way is that you create a table and merge all three type of data and display

Union(

summarize( Year data),

summarize( Month data),

summarize( Day data)

)

@amitchandak , about the merge of periods, is there a way to make it dynamic?
I remember that as informed the periods have premises for counting lines according to each period, following a single slice

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.