Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Column width does not

column width auto resize.JPG

column width.JPG

Hi,

I've set not to auto resize, but when i select new filters for new week the column auto resize to fit all words in one line instead of stacking it like the other columns that i've readjusted the column width

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

After my research, I'm afraid when you select a new filter, the column width can not automatically be stacked like other columns that manually resize. In other words, it is currently not supported to have the column width automatically stacked as manually adjusted before. You can come up with a new idea and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner. https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Joey
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
chethana
Frequent Visitor

v-joesh-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can check if Word wrap is set in the Column Header, if not, turn it on. If not your case, please share your sample pbix file for us to have a test.

11.PNG

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

word wrap is On but its still doing it.

please find the pbix

Hi @Anonymous ,

I don't have permission to get your pbix file, could you upload the file to the place I have access to, such as Onedrive or Google Drive?

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Onedrive 

Hi @Anonymous ,

After my research, I'm afraid when you select a new filter, the column width can not automatically be stacked like other columns that manually resize. In other words, it is currently not supported to have the column width automatically stacked as manually adjusted before. You can come up with a new idea and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner. https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.