Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

leibowjb
Frequent Visitor

Column label output within date ranges

I am working with a data set where I need to have a new column created that labels customers as "walk-ins" should they come into my business within a given time frame.

On my dashboard, I have a slicer based on a "lead submitted date". This is the date where a customer submits a contact form and it enters into my CRM. However, when a customr actually walks into my business, there are 2 additional fields that are taken into account to classify them as a "walk-in". These would be the "prospect be-back date" and the "prospect first visit date"

Here is the challenge. I would like to keep my slicer as the "lead submitted date" so I know how many contact forms I had submitted within a given time frame. However, I would also like to have a calculated metric for "walk-ins" which would take into account anyone who has a "prospect be-back date" or a "prospect first visit date" contained within the time frame of the "lead submitted date"

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @leibowjb,

Could you post your table structures with just some sample/mock data, and the expected result? So that we can better assist on this issue. It's even better to share a sample pbix file. You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.