Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

seankoh
Frequent Visitor

Column cannot be found or may not be used in this expression

Hi all, 

I previously have a set of perfectly working Power BI reports which obtains data from my MongoDB using R script. Recently my IT administrator changed the IP address of the database so all I did was edited the IP address in my R script and now I am getting this error. All my visuals are not working anymore.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
seankoh
Frequent Visitor

I found the solution. Instead for editing the query for all the tables you have and applying it all at once, do it table by table.

For example, edit your query for the first table, then click apply. Repeat the same process for all other tables.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
seankoh
Frequent Visitor

I found the solution. Instead for editing the query for all the tables you have and applying it all at once, do it table by table.

For example, edit your query for the first table, then click apply. Repeat the same process for all other tables.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.