Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Morten_K
Regular Visitor

Colour specific name name in matrix

Hi all,

I have a matrix with a lot of markets and then I have the company name as well, that sums up everything.

Is it possible to use conditional formatting do always colour the company name with a specific colour, so that it is easy for the markets to see, whether they are above or below the average (e.g. gross margin).

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
fhill
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Can you mock up and show us something in excel with sample data and the colors you are trying to produce?  I'm having a hard time full grasping the visual you are trying to describe.  Thank You

Did I answer your question, or help you along the way?
Please give Kudos or Mark as a Solution!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/forrest-hill-04480730/

Proud to give back to the community!
Thank You!

Hi,

I have tried to make an example. In this case it high-lights the Company and then shows all the individuel markets 'normally'.

So what I am searching for is a way to high-light the 'Company' at all times, so that it is easy for the markets for see if the raise the average or not.

Gross margin.JPG

@Morten_K,

As an alternative, add a calculated column and apply conditional formatting. Here is a similar case for your reference.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi - thank you for your reply.

However - I really don't know what to do. Can you be a bit more specific?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.