Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Colour Saturation

Hi Experts

Since colour saturation disappeared in Nov 2018 update of desktop, what is the best way to apply a divering colour scheme to a clustered bar chart........

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

You may check Color saturation on visuals upgraded to use conditional formatting.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

You may check Color saturation on visuals upgraded to use conditional formatting.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I keep seeing this reply to the same question on multiple threads, but I don't see an advanced control button under Data colors section of formatting pane. I'm using the app version of the software which should be the latest, but checked against a desktop version from a few months ago as well. Am I alone here?

Baha! After much searching, I did find it. In it's infinite wisdom, Microsoft has created a tiny low-contrast sideways elipsis button next to the "default color" (top right of data colors tab) - BUT ONLY when you hover your mouse near that part of the screen. When you press that hidden button, a menu of one option appears: Conditional Formatting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi can you post a screen image please.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The three dots circled below do not even appear until you hover your mouse over the area.

PBI Conditional Format Color.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.