cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Route11 Member

Colour Saturation

Hi Experts

I am using a clustered bar chart for the vuisulaisation and i cannot find the colour stauration field, so my postive values are being shown as red as opposed to green variance.

see image below.

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Colour Saturation

Hi @Route11 ,

Color saturation on visuals was upgraded to use conditional formatting since 2018 November release for Power BI desktop. Please check: Color saturation on visuals upgraded to use conditional formatting

1.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Route11,

You could add a calculated column like below.

Column3 = IF(Table2[Column2]>0,1,0)

3.PNG

Add the calculated column into chart legend. You can customize the color for column bars under "Data Colors".

1.PNG2.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Route11 Member

Hi Gu. Thanks for the feedback. But it's a live connection from Cube. Cannot add said column. Hence my problem.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Route11 ,

Color saturation on visuals was upgraded to use conditional formatting since 2018 November release for Power BI desktop. Please check: Color saturation on visuals upgraded to use conditional formatting

1.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu