Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

bice_cold
Frequent Visitor

Colors Scaled by Legend

Hello!

I have this setup to show how each group of employees performs in sales based on tenure. Each employee is grouped into a hiring cohort. The aggregate stats (average deals closed) are shown on the Y-axis and the group's tenure is shown on the X-axis. The idea is to demonstrate whether or not training is effective in helping new employees get up to speed faster.

My question is, can I have the color of the groups scale based on the date? For example, can I have all 2019 green and all 2018 blue? Can I have the shad become darker green as 2019 trends toward present day?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bice_cold ,

Based on my test, we cannot format the column chart like this. I suggest to use other visuals to have a try.

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bice_cold ,

Based on my test, we cannot format the column chart like this. I suggest to use other visuals to have a try.

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.