Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dawcza3
Frequent Visitor

Color Char Columns Based On Week Day Number

Is there any way to choose colors on all available types of week day ? Currently I'm showing data in date format (day) on chart. The thing that I trying to do is color my columns on diffrent color for Week Days and diffrent color for Weekend Days. Is there any way to do this with Power Bi ? Solution must work with direct query mode which I already using in my report.

2 REPLIES 2
dawcza3
Frequent Visitor

example.JPG

This is what i want to achive in power bi. The yellow columns are the days which is in weekend and i want to color them on diffrent color than other days.

Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@dawcza3 wrote:

Is there any way to choose colors on all available types of week day ? Currently I'm showing data in date format (day) on chart. The thing that I trying to do is color my columns on diffrent color for Week Days and diffrent color for Weekend Days. Is there any way to do this with Power Bi ? Solution must work with direct query mode which I already using in my report.

@dawcza3

AFAIK, it is not supported. You can check those ideas and vote them up.

By the way, what is the chart in your case, there may exist some workaround if you could post more details of your scenario.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.