Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

TheKiltedGolfer
Helper III
Helper III

Collecting Web Page data

Where I work we have a portal using a https url to Microsoft 365 Admin Center where we can view "Usage" reports for email, Skype, Office activations, etc.  I am sure many companies have this as well that use Microsoft products. I am trying to pull the data from the usage report web page via Get Data> Web but it fails and shows no data.  Is there another way to get this Microsoft data via "Get Data?"  I would have thought this would have played well since I am working with Microsoft products.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @TheKiltedGolfer ,

It seems that you want to have an analysis for the Usage data in Office 365 Admin portal via Power BI.

Actually, you could use the Microsoft 365 analytics Usage in Power BI Service to achieve it by my test. 

office 365 usage report.PNG

Please follow this blog step by step.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @TheKiltedGolfer ,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If you still need help, please feel free to ask.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @TheKiltedGolfer ,

It seems that you want to have an analysis for the Usage data in Office 365 Admin portal via Power BI.

Actually, you could use the Microsoft 365 analytics Usage in Power BI Service to achieve it by my test. 

office 365 usage report.PNG

Please follow this blog step by step.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Hello v-piga-msft,

I just recently was able to gain access to the Microsoft 365 analytics Usage that Microsoft provides my employer.  I was able to copy their report and then produce my specific report from that.  Thanks again for your great suggestion !!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.