Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ScottMcGeary
Frequent Visitor

Co-occurrence Matrix

Has anyone done a Co-occurrence Matrix in Power BI without using R?

2 REPLIES 2
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@ScottMcGeary,

What kind of Co-occurrence Matrix do you want to achieve?

Could you please elaborate your requirement with more information like some sample data and your desired result if possible?

Regards,

Charlie Liao

I am currently using the "Correlation plot" visualization which uses an R Package called "corrplot". This pretty much gets me what I need, but the visual customization limitations are a bit of a challenge. For example, instead of displaying the correlation coefficient in each square of the matrix, I would like to display an actual number. And, the colors can't be changed for the correlation coefficient scale. 

I guess I am just wondering if there is anything on the roadmap for Power BI to make this type of visualization more accessible to folks that won't bother installing R, or if anyone has done something simlilar with another viz. I know it's a bit of a specilized need, but I figured I would ask. I will paste a screen shot of what I have done so far with the axis labels cropped out so you can see what I'm working with.

Thanks!

cp.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.