Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

evanjohan
Frequent Visitor

Clustered column showing percentage completed of total based on row counts filtered

I need to show the percentage of inspected assets based on the total inspections needed from the second table filtred by year and div/mappage. All done with row counts of items. I'm sorry I don't know what correct syntax I need. But I need a clustered column that shows the percentage of asset inspections completed based on their Div number and year.

Thank you.

Table showing when an asset has been inspected by year and division..Table showing when an asset has been inspected by year and division..List of all planned asset inspections by year and mappage(DIV).List of all planned asset inspections by year and mappage(DIV).Inspected Table I would like to show as a percentage of total inspections needed that have been completed. So 2019 should all show 100% while 2020 will show completed and increase as more are done.Inspected Table I would like to show as a percentage of total inspections needed that have been completed. So 2019 should all show 100% while 2020 will show completed and increase as more are done.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-deddai1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @evanjohan ,

What is the logic to determine the planned item and inspected item? If it is decided by whether there is a value in the PassFail column, I suggest you use the following measure:

Measure = DIVIDE(CALCULATE(COUNT('Table'[INSPECTIONID]),FILTER('Table','Table'[PassFail] <>BLANK())), CALCULATE(COUNT('Table'[INSPECTIONID]),ALLEXCEPT('Table','Table'[YEAR],'Table'[DIV])))

Untitled picture1.pngUntitled picture2.png

If it doesn't meet your requirement, Could you please inform us more detailed information, such as your expected output and your sample data(by using OneDrive for Business) if possible? Then we will help you more correctly. Please don't contain any Confidential Information or Real data in your reply or files.

For more details, please refer to  https://qiuyunus-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/pbipro_qiuyunus_onmicrosoft_com/ETNPi0a8MdJCrh0LZT...

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-deddai1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @evanjohan ,

What is the logic to determine the planned item and inspected item? If it is decided by whether there is a value in the PassFail column, I suggest you use the following measure:

Measure = DIVIDE(CALCULATE(COUNT('Table'[INSPECTIONID]),FILTER('Table','Table'[PassFail] <>BLANK())), CALCULATE(COUNT('Table'[INSPECTIONID]),ALLEXCEPT('Table','Table'[YEAR],'Table'[DIV])))

Untitled picture1.pngUntitled picture2.png

If it doesn't meet your requirement, Could you please inform us more detailed information, such as your expected output and your sample data(by using OneDrive for Business) if possible? Then we will help you more correctly. Please don't contain any Confidential Information or Real data in your reply or files.

For more details, please refer to  https://qiuyunus-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/pbipro_qiuyunus_onmicrosoft_com/ETNPi0a8MdJCrh0LZT...

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.