Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

CR
Resolver II
Resolver II

Clustered column chart issue with double X axis values

Hi,

The both axis in my clustered column chart don't work and I don't know why.

First, I create 2 separate clustered column charts, one for COM, one for RESP (left part).

Then, I tried to get one with both data but, when I add 2 axis (COM and RESP), always the first one is taken into account but not the second one. I guess it is normal but I don't know how to get round it. Somebody has an idea ?

1.png

For information, here is a part of the content of the table Sheet1 (very simple).

2.png

Regards,

CR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi jthomson,

You're right. I tried to proceed like this and it finally worked!

I created a new table with all the YEAR - MONTH combinaison and I count the number of COM and RESP in this table.

3.png

Then I drag and drop appropriate columns in the clustered column chart as follows:

4.png

So cool...

Regards,

CR

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Taran298
Regular Visitor

Hi, 

I am trying to show two parameters on x axis region and deposits and y axis has one parameter how I can make graph like that in Power BI Desktop.

jthomson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Easier to make a date table, or at least a table with all the relevant months listed, and link to your two tables from that. Then use the new table's column as your x axis

Hi jthomson,

You're right. I tried to proceed like this and it finally worked!

I created a new table with all the YEAR - MONTH combinaison and I count the number of COM and RESP in this table.

3.png

Then I drag and drop appropriate columns in the clustered column chart as follows:

4.png

So cool...

Regards,

CR

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.