Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CR
Resolver II
Resolver II

Clustered column chart issue with double X axis values

Hi,

The both axis in my clustered column chart don't work and I don't know why.

First, I create 2 separate clustered column charts, one for COM, one for RESP (left part).

Then, I tried to get one with both data but, when I add 2 axis (COM and RESP), always the first one is taken into account but not the second one. I guess it is normal but I don't know how to get round it. Somebody has an idea ?

1.png

For information, here is a part of the content of the table Sheet1 (very simple).

2.png

Regards,

CR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi jthomson,

You're right. I tried to proceed like this and it finally worked!

I created a new table with all the YEAR - MONTH combinaison and I count the number of COM and RESP in this table.

3.png

Then I drag and drop appropriate columns in the clustered column chart as follows:

4.png

So cool...

Regards,

CR

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Taran298
Regular Visitor

Hi, 

I am trying to show two parameters on x axis region and deposits and y axis has one parameter how I can make graph like that in Power BI Desktop.

jthomson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Easier to make a date table, or at least a table with all the relevant months listed, and link to your two tables from that. Then use the new table's column as your x axis

Hi jthomson,

You're right. I tried to proceed like this and it finally worked!

I created a new table with all the YEAR - MONTH combinaison and I count the number of COM and RESP in this table.

3.png

Then I drag and drop appropriate columns in the clustered column chart as follows:

4.png

So cool...

Regards,

CR

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.