Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Clustered Column Chart Axis Not Showing Data Points

I have a clustered column chart with week numbers on the x axis and a summed measure on the Y. For some reason the chart is not showing the smaller values (seems to be less than 100). I have tried playing with the Y axis start and end values but it does not really help. In addition, the X axis labels are not showing along the bottom even though I have them switched on (you should see week numbers 1 through 21).

So here's the chart when Y start and end values are left to auto (week 8 is missing) in fact no labels show:

power bi 1.JPG

Here I set the maximum Y value to be 100 and you now see the week 8 number appear:

power bi 2.JPG

Any ideas why I can't see X axis labels for any week number and why the Y axis won't scale to show smaller values?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I just solved both problems! Changing the page size from 16:9 to custom fixed it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I just solved both problems! Changing the page size from 16:9 to custom fixed it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.