cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chacos
Helper I
Helper I

Clustered Bar Chart - issue with Data Label Value format

In the chart that I've mentioned in the Subject line, I can't change the way number is diplaying.

For example, I need 3,287 (with comma) and it only diplays 3287. I can do Decimal places alright t: 3287.00, but this is not what I need.

Any cluses how to fix it?

CommaIssue1.JPGCommaIssue2.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JIGAR
Resolver III
Resolver III

@Chacos 

I recommend creating a measure for getting count and then you can enable the comma feature.

Using the actual column and changing the aggregation to count won't show the value with comma. 

Please see the screenshot attahed for reference. I have highlighted from where you can enable comma for the selected measure. Also the DAX for the measure is highlighted in screenshot. 

Capture.PNG

Hope this helps !!

Please mark it as accepted if the solution was appropriate.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JIGAR
Resolver III
Resolver III

@Chacos 

I recommend creating a measure for getting count and then you can enable the comma feature.

Using the actual column and changing the aggregation to count won't show the value with comma. 

Please see the screenshot attahed for reference. I have highlighted from where you can enable comma for the selected measure. Also the DAX for the measure is highlighted in screenshot. 

Capture.PNG

Hope this helps !!

Please mark it as accepted if the solution was appropriate.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power BI User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

March Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the March 2021 Updates!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.