Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dave1982
Frequent Visitor

Close Rate by Team and By Individual

I am relatively new to Power BI and am trying to calculate individual and Team conversion rate based on opportunities available and sales that are closed. I have a Total of 25 Opportunities and 10 sales have closed. Team Conversion Rate is 40%. I have created the following forumula to gather that infomation : 

Closing% = Calculate ( Count ( 'FormResponses'[SalesRollup]), 'FormResponses'[SalesRollup] = "Yes") / Count ('FormResponses'[SalesRollup])

My SalesRollup Column will either be a "Yes" if a sale has been closed or a "No" if the sale was not closed.

My issue is how do I apply this same logic to 12 sales rep and see what their individual close rate would be. For example, I may be assigned 3 accounts and I have closed 1 of them. My sales conversion rate would be 33%. I want to show the indiviudal close rate based on only the accounts that are assigned to the sales rep and not the total accounts that are assigned to the team.

Any help is much appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dave1982 

Please correct me if I wrongly understood your question.

You can get the number of closed sales and then divide by individual sales .

Column = IF('Table'[SalesRollup]="Yes",1,0)

Measure = CALCULATE(SUM('Table'[Column]),ALLEXCEPT('Table','Table'[Employee]))/CALCULATE(COUNTA('Table'[SalesRollup]),ALLEXCEPT('Table','Table'[Employee]))

The effect is as shown :

Ailsa-msft_0-1620812462214.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dave1982 

Please correct me if I wrongly understood your question.

You can get the number of closed sales and then divide by individual sales .

Column = IF('Table'[SalesRollup]="Yes",1,0)

Measure = CALCULATE(SUM('Table'[Column]),ALLEXCEPT('Table','Table'[Employee]))/CALCULATE(COUNTA('Table'[SalesRollup]),ALLEXCEPT('Table','Table'[Employee]))

The effect is as shown :

Ailsa-msft_0-1620812462214.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

dkaushik
Resolver II
Resolver II

You don't need to write separate measures for team and individual.

Just create one measure and use Matrix where put "Team" and then "Individual names" under Row Headers and your measure under Values.

This should solve your problem.

Regards,

Dheeraj

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.