Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

joepaulkjohn

Clockify Dashboard

Would really appreciate if someone can share how to link powerbi with Clockify data and then use that to create dashboards

7 REPLIES 7
NicoT

Thought I'd share my findings as I noticed a reply or two asking for info on linking Clockify.

I came across Tugger, who provide a connector allowing me to get my data into Power PI, just by using an OData link, completely avoiding having to mess with the Clockify API.

Incidentally, I signed up for a 30 day free trial (https://tuggerapp.com); this also includes a report template, even during the free trial.

This OData link provides a user name and password so my data is nice and secure. It is very simple to use in Power BI as I can map the tables in the Model section as needed.

Although, I've actually started using the Power BI report template they include; they are apparently fine with their customers altering the template. I suppose I will alter it, just to make it more in keeping with the others I use.

MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @joepaulkjohn ,

Check this blog post that presents shows a PBIX file connected to Clockify, and an explanation on how to connect.

https://medium.com/@OscarValerock/clockify-power-bi-template-589001f732b8

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Hi MFelix! 

That post worked for me too, temporarily (https://github.com/OscarValerock/Clockify-PowerBI). The second optioin did actually, the custom connector never did. However, we´ve now upgraded to clockify ProPlan, which includes more modules, such as expenses, time-off, etc. Those new modules do not appear now in Power BI. 

Do you happen to have any solution? 

Thanks! 

Boa tarde! 

Esse mesmo erro acontece comigo!
Há alguma atualização de como vincular o PowerBI com o Clockify?

@MFelix. Thanks for the article shared. This was an article I had used earlier and attempted to connect. I have tried it again but am regularly getting the below error. FYI I have used the V1 file in the folder.

Appreciate the help

joepaulkjohn_0-1601370905104.png

Hi @joepaulkjohn ,

What type of sign in did you used? I tried to do it with the anonymous and it connected.

(have a bunch of all other errors but not related with login)

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Yes, it was anonymous that i had used. I just tried the same on V3 also. But the same error.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.