Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ondrejspalek

Click graph to filter by measure

Hi. I have a question regarding filtering by click.

I have Stacked column chart, which has Date on the x axis and it has 6 values (Measures) stacked on top of eachother. When I click on a column in this chart, the rest of the report will be filtered by the Date. Is it possible to modify it so that when I click on a specific part of the column (=one of the stacked Measures), the rest of report will be filtered not only by the Date, but by the Measure as well. 

Example: Let's say one of the values in the Stacked column chart is Revenue. When I click on Revenue in Year 2021, I want to filter the report so that only rows, where Year=2021 and Revenue>0 are included.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@ondrejspalek , as of now only axis , and legend values can pass. I doubt you can pass measure filters 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ondrejspalek

Thanks for the answer. I expected that it would not be possible to do that.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@ondrejspalek , as of now only axis , and legend values can pass. I doubt you can pass measure filters 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.