Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

OneWithQuestion
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Clear Drillthrough filter to show all

Using the new Drill Through feature (which is most helpful) seems to effectively apply a page level filter to the page it takes you to.

This works very well, HOWEVER, is there a way to clear that filter?

If we use a filter slicer (say we drilled through on State and now we have the drill through report page filtered at state level) it will show the filter as the only available option in the slicer.  That works great.

HOWEVER, now that I am at the detailed drill through page....can I CLEAR the filter and show all results again?

Is there a "button" that will clear all page filters or drill through filters (without having to open the filter pane, etc...)

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
dotcs_farrellv
Frequent Visitor

This issue still hasn't been resolved. I think this is a duplicate of https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/31755214-drillthrough-and-slicer-...

Please go there and vote for it to increase the chances they'll fix this. (I agree with those that think this is more of a bug than a feature request - either way I want it fixed)

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @OneWithQuestion,

Current power bi not contains reset all filter feature,you need to manual reset them.
For your requirement, I'd like to suggest your submit this to ideas forum.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Yes,  I found this to be a big minus. Giving us a tool and not having the ability to reset. 😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.