Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Jacy
Frequent Visitor

Clean filters

Good morning, has anyone ever come across some form or function that makes power bi clear all selections made on all filters? without having to unselect one by one?

6 REPLIES 6
Kaue_Guisani_XP

Hi Jacy!

Ive come with a simple solution, i use bookmarks and create buttons.

Clean all filters you want from your page, create a bookmark and then create a image/form with link to that bookmark.

Regards from Brazil,

Kaue Ribeiro Guisani

Kaue_Guisani_XP

Hi Jacy!

Ive come with a simple solution, i use bookmarks and create buttons.

Clean all filters you want from your page, create a bookmark and then create a image/form with link to that bookmark.

Regards from Brazil,

Kaue Ribeiro Guisani

GeorgeBuster
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi Jacy! One of the most amazing updates of December was Power BI Bookmarks. Now with them, you can develop a clear all filters button.

v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jacy,

In addition, following are some similar ideas shared on Power BI Ideas forum. You can vote them up and add your comments there to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/7201609-add-clear-all-filters-but...

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/10559187-remove-all-filters-with-...

Regards

Thyago_Rezende
Resolver I
Resolver I

Goord morning,

You can create rules (manage roles) with several filters. Do you know 'manage roles' feature?

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

To the best of my knowledge that does not exist.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.