Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Circular dependency, creating a new content with a data from a calculated column.

Nice day

I have a table of a production process, in this table are the different production lines with their associated production diaría by item

santiagouc_3-1665160604829.png

another table with the target production defined for that month:

santiagouc_4-1665160637216.png

I need to bring in the daily production table the objective production data for that month by production line and after this calculate in another column the difference between real production and target production, using a lookupvalue I could obtain the target production but when I try to create the other column with the difference between real and objective I get an error of circular dependencies, I do not know how to solve this since in an excel using buscarv does not generate these errors because it is not related. I appreciate any help you can give me.

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Please provide sample data in a usable form.
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-provide-sample-data-in-the-Power-BI-Forum/ba-...
Please show the expected outcome based on the sample data you provided.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.