Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Chromeless=true stopped working

Hi, 

I was using ?chromeless=true to display our reports to TV without the borders. It was working fine, but suddenly it stopped.

The link looks like this: 

https://app.powerbi.com/groups/c2ec96cd-1cfc-46d2-abd7-ed7c9a82f82f/reports/30028739-324a-42f8-9cb2-...

The link comes from the Share section. Without the chromeless=true it displays the report right, but with the borders and menu. 

The error message I get is: 

This login.microsoftonline.com page can’t be found

No webpage was found for the web address:

I also tried ?chromeless=1 . I am using chrome (version 70.0.3538.110)  as browser.

Could you please help me? 

Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Sabatino
Frequent Visitor

"?chromeless=true" does not work for me.  Using the URL created by clicking share, and then clicking copy link (while set to "People in your organization with the link can view and share"

Fixed it by removing everything including and after "?ctid" so the end of the URL is: "/ReportSection?chromeless=true"

The only problem now is that this creates a little page section at the bottom of the screen which I would like to get rid of.

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Luthien,

Are you using rest api to embed report to the third party app or just try to view report on power bi service chromelessly? If the embeded report, you can refer to power bi restful api , if on power bi service, I would suggest you to try report themes.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi  and thank you for your answer. 

I do not use embeded report. The reports are shared internaly only. We view the reports on powerbi service.

Is there a way how to fix that? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.