Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

caixiaodong

Chord visual label font type

In a Chord visual, how can I change the font type of the labels? The only options are for font size and font color. Also sometimes I need to wrap long label text but the option is unavailable. How come such basic text options are not enabled? Please help. Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @caixiaodong ,

Your demand is a good idea, while it is not supported to implement in Power BI currently. You can post your new idea in Idea Forum , to improve the Power BI.

It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks Amy! I just posted the idea. Hopefully there will be enough users to vote this up. I don't understand how such basic features were omitted during development?

Hi @caixiaodong  ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as a solution to help others having the similar issue and close the case. If not, let me know and I'll try to help you further.

Best regards

Amy

Hi Amy,

What you suggested makes sense but that doesn't solve the problem. I posted the request in the "Ideas Forum" and got 1 vote so far. The problem is not solved yet. As an end user, the problem I have is not able to change font type in this visual. I appreciate the suggestion and possibility to make this problem more visible to other users, but the problem is not solved until the function is available. Therefore I cannot mark your answer as a solution, although I do very much appreciate your help. I am happy to click a "thank-you" button and/or give a five-star review if possible.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors