cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chiclet slicer with multiple True/False fields

I have 2 tables linked via a common ID value.

Table 1 has a set of records to be displayed in a table.

Table 2 has a number of related True/False attribute fields related to Table 1.

I need to filter the Table 1 information with a series of True/False buttons (Chiclet slicer with 1 button per T/F attribute) coresponding to each of the True/False attributes in Table 2.

I would like to default to all records (all Chiclets = false) - displaying all rows.

Selecting any of the Chiclets (True) enables filtering to rows containing a true value for the attribute associated with the Chiclet attribute.  Selecting multiple Chiclets applies a logical "AND" to the filter, displaying  any rows containing all rows with true attribute values.

I am having trouble configuring the Chiclet Slicer associating multiple fields representing a boolean toggle.

I am also open to other filtering options that do not consume a lot of screen area.

Thanks,

Ross

1 REPLY 1
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

You may check if the following thread helps.

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Null-values-in-matrix-visual/m-p/342583#M153503

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.