Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rovamaq
Frequent Visitor

Chiclet Slicer visual 1.3.0 not working

I was working with the chiclet slicer visual just a week ago and it was working fine. Today I opened my pbi files and and the visual is not displaying the content in any report of my PBI files. I use this visual as a filter and also to display images.
My internet conection is fine!, I also entered to the visual gallery and there is a recent update of the visual, I update the visual from ChicletSlicer.1.2.14 to chicletSlicer.1.3.0 and I still having this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @rovamaq@himanshu56,

I just verified that the Chiclet Slicer custom visual 1.3.0 still works fine for me on the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.44.4675.521 64-bit (March 2017)) on my environment.

What version of Power BI Desktop are you using? Could you try the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.44.4675.521 64-bit (March 2017)) to see if it works?Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @rovamaq@himanshu56,

I just verified that the Chiclet Slicer custom visual 1.3.0 still works fine for me on the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.44.4675.521 64-bit (March 2017)) on my environment.

What version of Power BI Desktop are you using? Could you try the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.44.4675.521 64-bit (March 2017)) to see if it works?Smiley Happy

Regards

@v-ljerr-msft that worked. I was using an old version.

Thanks a lot for your help!

himanshu56
Resolver II
Resolver II

I am also facing the same issue. I am using ChicletSlicer frequently in my reports.

Can somebody please fix the issue?

Thanks a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.