Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rovamaq
Frequent Visitor

Chiclet Slicer visual 1.3.0 not working

I was working with the chiclet slicer visual just a week ago and it was working fine. Today I opened my pbi files and and the visual is not displaying the content in any report of my PBI files. I use this visual as a filter and also to display images.
My internet conection is fine!, I also entered to the visual gallery and there is a recent update of the visual, I update the visual from ChicletSlicer.1.2.14 to chicletSlicer.1.3.0 and I still having this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @rovamaq@himanshu56,

I just verified that the Chiclet Slicer custom visual 1.3.0 still works fine for me on the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.44.4675.521 64-bit (March 2017)) on my environment.

What version of Power BI Desktop are you using? Could you try the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.44.4675.521 64-bit (March 2017)) to see if it works?Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @rovamaq@himanshu56,

I just verified that the Chiclet Slicer custom visual 1.3.0 still works fine for me on the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.44.4675.521 64-bit (March 2017)) on my environment.

What version of Power BI Desktop are you using? Could you try the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.44.4675.521 64-bit (March 2017)) to see if it works?Smiley Happy

Regards

@v-ljerr-msft that worked. I was using an old version.

Thanks a lot for your help!

himanshu56
Resolver II
Resolver II

I am also facing the same issue. I am using ChicletSlicer frequently in my reports.

Can somebody please fix the issue?

Thanks a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.