Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MitchM
Resolver II
Resolver II

Chiclet Slicer Syncing: Microsoft engineer instructed me to ask Micosoft to update code

Hello! I had the chance to talk to a MS engineer in the "Ask an Expert" are of this weeks summit. I asked when chiclet slicers would receive slicer syncing similar to the recent launch of syncing for hierarchy slicers. He instructed me to ask the visuals publisher to update the code to call on PowerBI's API to allow for syncing. Well, according to the marketplace (image attached) the publisher of the visual is Microsoft so:

Microsoft, please update the visual to allow for slicer syncing.

Job done 🙂

chiclet_slicer.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @MitchM ,

Good news. The idea will be completed soon.

Capture.PNG

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Nschaefer
Helper I
Helper I

I’m sorry. Does this mean it’s possible. I’m not the architect. So I need kind of simple answers. I will advise him to build
It if we can.

Yes, this is now possible.

Thank you!!!
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @MitchM ,

By my research, this is an idea which has been submitted in Power BI ideas forum and our engineer are working on it.

You could vote it either and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

That was my point. The engineer I spoke to said the final step was not on Microsoft's end but on the visuals owner. The problem is that Microsoft IS the owner. I did post this comment on the idea page, but I am also putting it here in the hopes that it gets greater visibility.

Hi @MitchM ,

Good news. The idea will be completed soon.

Capture.PNG

Best Regards,

Cherry

Anonymous
Not applicable

I love this post Smiley Very Happy

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.