Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mehaboob557
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Check values in null in dax with filtered values

Hi All,

I am new to PBI.

Here is my pbix file

I have used the one measures(you can find the in the pbix file Appliances data). i need to get the data  where condition is item type should be "product" and inv_caegory should be "Appliances" . yu can find the values in table3

Now i need to calculate YES or NO within the filtered values,

1.If purchase_sales_order is empty.. i need to set status YES Elese NO

I have to add this status(i.e YES or NO) in table 1 after party_name

How can i achieve this. Please help me 

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mehaboob557
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

I have used the Below Measure to achieve,

count three = COUNTBLANK('gubbi_ods erp_so_details'[purchaseorder_no] )

the above count will be counting the blank one and i am adding the item_type an dinv_category what ever i need to filter it in above measure.

Then i am using below measure to achieve.

Measure4 = IF(SUMX(ADDCOLUMNS(CROSSJOIN(VALUES('gubbi_ods erp_so_details'[salesorder_no]),VALUES('gubbi_ods erp_so_sourcing'[main_line_item])),"HA",IF(ISBLANK('gubbi_ods erp_so_details'[Count three]),BLANK(),IF([Count three]=0,BLANK(),1))),[HA])<1,"RAISED","NOT RAISED")

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mehaboob557
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

I have used the Below Measure to achieve,

count three = COUNTBLANK('gubbi_ods erp_so_details'[purchaseorder_no] )

the above count will be counting the blank one and i am adding the item_type an dinv_category what ever i need to filter it in above measure.

Then i am using below measure to achieve.

Measure4 = IF(SUMX(ADDCOLUMNS(CROSSJOIN(VALUES('gubbi_ods erp_so_details'[salesorder_no]),VALUES('gubbi_ods erp_so_sourcing'[main_line_item])),"HA",IF(ISBLANK('gubbi_ods erp_so_details'[Count three]),BLANK(),IF([Count three]=0,BLANK(),1))),[HA])<1,"RAISED","NOT RAISED")
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@mehaboob557,

Simplify your model as much as possible so that it could be easier for us to have a test.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.