Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Chart not shown every day

Hello

I have dates on my chart as below screenshot shown:

skipsdays.png

As you can see, he always skips one day. How can I fix that? I want to see every date on it. In the chart I use dates from a standard table that has the data type 'date'. I hear you should change this to Text. However, if I do it won't work at all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 

It seems you are using clustered bar chart. Try change the Y axis type from Continuous to Categorical. 

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 

It seems you are using clustered bar chart. Try change the Y axis type from Continuous to Categorical. 

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You need to go to Format- to your axis and change from there the Concatenate labels, Maxium size and Minimum category width. 

Just play little bit there and you will see that all your dates will appear on the axis. 

Give a kudos or select as solution if this helped.

Alin Oprita

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

You can use date as a date or create text date-sorted on Date of type date column and use that.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-sort-by-column

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors