Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Chart filtered for last two weeks and next two weeks

I am looking to create a line chart which shows the orders delivered for a each store for the last two weeks as well as a dotted line showing theexpected sales for the next two weeks (which is based on an estimated delivery date measure). How would I do this?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am actually looking for something like this.

solid and dotted line chart.PNG

I found this in another thread, but it doesn't really specify how it is done. The only way I can think of this working is this:

Remove the attribute from the legend, and instead create separate measure filtering for each value in that attribute. And for each value, create two measures, one with an if condition filtering for two weeks in the past and one with an if condition filtering for the next two weeks. Then for each, set one of the measures as a solid line and one as a dotted line.

Is this the best way to do it or is there a more simple way?

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous,

You may try using IF Function to add two measures.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.