Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Whatever2
Helper I
Helper I

Changing visualisation when something is selected

Hello everyone 

On my rapport i have one table and one graph when i clic on a specific value on my graph my data in my table only show what is linked to it ,meanwhile if i do the opposite the graph still shows every data 

any idea why ? 

here are some picture of what i got

when i clic on my graphwhen i clic on my graphwhen i clic on my tablewhen i clic on my tablethanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FlaF
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

You should select the table and than click on "format" in the visual tools of the table. In format, you can find "edit interactions". It is useful to manage the interactions between tables and graphs. 

When you click on "edit interactions", you have to go on your graph and select filter or highlight button. At the end, you still click on "edit interactions" and it should work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
FlaF
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

You should select the table and than click on "format" in the visual tools of the table. In format, you can find "edit interactions". It is useful to manage the interactions between tables and graphs. 

When you click on "edit interactions", you have to go on your graph and select filter or highlight button. At the end, you still click on "edit interactions" and it should work.

thanks for taking the time to register to answer me 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.