cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cassiehehe Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Changing the colour of the table

ask.png I have a table. I am wondering how to make rows like the following picture:one white, one blue, one white, one blue... (I do not know how to change the colour...) Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tarunsingla Established Member
Established Member

Re: Changing the colour of the table

4 REPLIES 4
NEssmyer Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

On the visualizations section to the right of your canvas there is a paint roller about half way down the screen. First select the visual(your table) that you want to modify, then click on the paint roller and then select  Values and you can adjust the formatting from there.

Established Member

cassiehehe Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

3333333333.PNG

I changed them to blue. However it looks grey. How to change it to blue? Thanks

Established Member

Power BI supports all colors. You can set specific colors using a Hex code. Refer the link below to pick a desired color and use the hex value to set for the font colors using custom color option.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rgb+to+hex&rlz=1C1RLNS_enUS840US840&oq=rgb+to+hex

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 58 members 1,090 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: