Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Changing a percentage measure to a number between 1 and 100

Hi - I'd like to use the Soza Health Dial visual on a report and I have a measure thats giving me an availabilty percentage calculation, but when I use it in the visual it displays 80% as 0.8 for instance

What do I need to do to my measure to change 0.8 to 80? (so it s whole number out of 100)

I've built it using '1 minus the calculation' to get the remaining percentage value (its then formatted as a percentage), I tired formatting as a number but that gives 0.8 - I tried just multiplying the calculation by 100 using '* 100' but that didnt work. My measure is:

AVAILABILITY CALCULATION =
1 - DIVIDE(('Table1'[Products]), ('Table1'[Products out of stock]))

Thanks all 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah just figured it out - I needed to Calculate 100 * the measure first, this then gives me a usuable figure 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah just figured it out - I needed to Calculate 100 * the measure first, this then gives me a usuable figure 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks - I've managed to get it to a number instead of a percentage, what I want it to change it from 0.8 to 80 - any ideas on how to do that?

The visual only uses numbers 1 to 100

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , on column or measure tool, you have % icon, if you press that it should become % ,

Click on the name in field pane

Data Format New Rib.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.