Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ek2112
Advocate II
Advocate II

Change visuals based on slicer selection in the same place

Hello all, is there a way to display visuals based on slicer selection? Please see the screenshot below. The obviously tricky part is displaying/switching the visual in the same place on the panel based on slicer selection. Thank you.

image.pngimage.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

7 REPLIES 7
vazmor
Helper II
Helper II

Hello
You can do it in two different ways, one by creating two tables and relating them or the other can be with the bookmarks adjunt file and select that you can see and not and include a button for the change. Relationship to Table 1 "Region" to Table 2 "Region".  Next Relationship Table 2 "Country or any" to Table 3  any value or id.

Captura.PNGFiles solution  Solution

@vazmor, thanks. Do you have an example on bookmarks option?

Files solution  Solution

vazmor thanks,

Could you please explain on how to set up the bookmark? Do I need to use two pages for this? I've downloaded the file, but I'm having trouble configuring it in my model. Your guidance would be greatly appreciated. thanks :):)

kobi
Regular Visitor

Is it possible to change the visual completely?

I mean with a press on a button a pie chart will change to a map chart for example?

@vazmor exactly what I am looking for. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @vazmor and @ek2112

Thanks for this helpful post.

I have the same requirement i.e change the visuals based on slicer selection in the same place.

I have downloaded the attached .pbix file in the post, but it shows the question asked initially not the provided solution.

Can you please share the solution with me.

Many Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.