Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Matt22365
Resolver III
Resolver III

Change the "clear selections" eraser colour on drop down slicer visualisation

Hi

I hope someone can help

I have a page with a few different drop down slicers to filter the data and cater the output to the individual users needs. However, I am getting feedback that the users are struggling to clear their selections. This is because the erasor picture disappears when not hovered over and when it is on the screen its colour and size make it difficult to see.

Is there a way to change the eraser to make it more user friendly or is there a different graphic which does the same but has a more obvious clear selection button? 

Thanks for your help

Matt

6 REPLIES 6
Halfevil333
rile14
Helper I
Helper I

It was a long time ago when you posted this question. Did you have any luck with that? I need exactly the same thing, to change the color of the eraser.

Hi @rile14 

No unfortunately I never figured this one out

Sorry I couldnt help more

Matt 

Thanks for your response.

I will add an image with an eraser icon over the regular eraser icon that is appearing, and then assign a bookmark to that image that will reset the slicer. It is a bit boring, but it will do the job for me.

Stachu
Community Champion
Community Champion

you can add a bookmark that clears the slicers - it can only apply to one of them
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Clear-All-Slicers-by-one-button-in-power-bi-desktop/td-p/30...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thank you for the kudos 🙂

Hello @Stachu  is it then kind of power BI limitation that erase button on slicer always disapeares? I mean we cannot influence on that? 

Thanks a lot

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.