Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Rachael
Frequent Visitor

Change the font size of the play axis in bubble chart

I have created a Bubble Chart in Power Bi with a play axis of different types of products. The names of the products display in the plot area as the play axis is scolled through in a REALLY BIG FONT. I would like to be able to reduce this. Any ideas  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi Rachael,

Agree with ankitpatira.

Regarding to the issue that change the font size of play axis in bubble chart, I recommend you submit idea on the Power BI Idea forum: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas .

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
dharsanj
Helper II
Helper II

Having the same issue - will we have the ability to control the font size in a future release? See issue below:

Font Size Issue.png

petermcnally
Advocate I
Advocate I

Yes!  

I didn't see a post for this in the ideas section, so I added one here

See below for a screenshot, which i wasn't able to add to my 'Idea.'

Scatter_play.PNG

Voted for this

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi Rachael,

Agree with ankitpatira.

Regarding to the issue that change the font size of play axis in bubble chart, I recommend you submit idea on the Power BI Idea forum: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas .

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Baskar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi Rachael,

Sorry first, In power BI there is no option to solve your prob.

Bec in power BI we can set "Font Size" and "Font Family" .

We hope from upcoming version they will going to add.

Chears !!!

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Rachael I don't think it is possible currently except that you make whole chart smaller. Under paintbrush icon you can get formatting options but don't see optoin to set play axis font size.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.