Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CLCastroEn
Helper IV
Helper IV

Change the color of the bars of a chart with respect to a target.,

Hello everyone!

Do you know in any way to be able to change the colors of the bars on my chart? Example:

CLCastroEn_0-1597435908855.png

data passing that target of 5% that are red and data that have a value less than 5% that have the green color. The truth has already given me a conditional format solution, but it didn't work out for me. I would appreciate if you have a tutorial or screenshoot to porder help me better!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nandic
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@CLCastroEn ,

Conditional formatting is the right way to make it.
Check the screenshot below: go to formatting > data colors > default color Fx > format by rule > based on field ..
If it is percent try to add number in format 0.05 which will Power BI recognize as 5%.
Hope it will help.

cond format chart.PNG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
nandic
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@CLCastroEn ,

Conditional formatting is the right way to make it.
Check the screenshot below: go to formatting > data colors > default color Fx > format by rule > based on field ..
If it is percent try to add number in format 0.05 which will Power BI recognize as 5%.
Hope it will help.

cond format chart.PNG

CLCastroEn
Helper IV
Helper IV

CLCastroEn_0-1597436249719.png

the conditional format option does not appear to me when I right-click on values. (I have power bi in Spanish)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.