Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lastnn30
Post Patron
Post Patron

Change page/tab color

Hi

Can I change the page tab color like in excel? Right now when I right click the page name, I see 4 option but none of them to change color. Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @lastnn30 

It couldn't be achieved in Power BI for now.

For your requirement , you can submit it as an idea on Power BI Ideas forum and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @lastnn30 

It couldn't be achieved in Power BI for now.

For your requirement , you can submit it as an idea on Power BI Ideas forum and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

THIS IS NOT SOLVED THEN IS IT ?

This is the biggest issue I have with this community. You google how to do something and then click on the one that says "SOLVED" only to discover it's nowhere near solved, then you go and find an actual solution elsewhere and wish you had started there...

Samarth_18
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @lastnn30 ,

PBI doesn't provide such option to change tab color but you can use navigator where you can get options to design.

Samarth_18_0-1648274100886.png

Thanks,

Samarth

Best Regards,
Samarth

If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your Kudos!!
Connect on Linkedin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.