Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PZUDGW
Helper I
Helper I

Change order of displaying visuals

Is it possible to change the order for the visuals to display?

I like to have 1 specific visual ik like to start at the end, to boost the load of the page. I looks like 1 visual is taking a long time and slowing down other data display..

Thanks in advance.

PZU

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3

I do have bi-directional joins. I know it's not ideal, but I'm just starting with DAX. So it's the best way to get the report the way I want for now. Think I just have to accept it for now and improve my DAX 😉

Fowmy
Super User
Super User

@PZUDGW 

The order in which Visuals are loaded cannot be controlled. To find out why it takes a long time to load visuals, you may need to look into your measures and the DAX queries. The best places to start is to use the Performace Analysis from the View Tab:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-performance-analyzer

If my answer was helpful, please click Accept it as the solution to help other members find it useful

Click on the Thumbs-Up icon if you like this reply 🙂

Website YouTube  LinkedIn

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! and hit thumbs up

Subscribe and learn Power BI from these videos

Website LinkedIn PBI User Group

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.