Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

grovesj6

Change measure on a page?

Hello powerBI friends; I'm hoping somebody might be able to help with this.

I have visualisations and tables which are looking at the numbers of individuals in categories (ethnicity for example). There are 2 relevant ways of counting people - FTE (full-time equivilant, e.g. somebody working part time may be 0.5; full time would be 1.0) and headcount (one person = 1 regardless of work pattern). Rather than putting 2 graphs, 2 tables etc. on every page, i'd like the user to be able to switch between measures - can you think of the best way to do this?

Many thanks 🙂

J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
v-kelly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @grovesj6 ,

So you wanna count the total working time and numbers of people?Could you provide some sample data with expected output?

Best Regards,
Kelly

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Many thanks for your help; this would have been the perfect solution if I wasn't in a live connection! I've put a quick and dirty workaround in place with duplicate reports using a contents page split between FTE and headcount reports. Thanks again!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.