cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jacy Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Change default font

Hi, I would like to know if there is any way to change the default font. By default comes this Segoe UI, I would like to change to ariel without having to change in each graph ...

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
sujit Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Change default font

It can only be performed by making changes to json file which has codes for visuals.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Jacy,

Current there is no options to setting default format, perhaps you can vote below idea:

Set default visualization formats

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
Highlighted
sujit Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Xiaoxin Sheng, I have a query. It was able to make changes to json file by looking at datacard and enumerators format given by powerbi team. 

I am unable to apply code for card titles. Below is the code which I have applied:

"card":
{"*":
{"cardTitle":[{"color":{"solid":{"color":"#FFEA00"}},"fontSize":20,"fontFamily":"Calibri, Cambria"}],
"labels":[{"show":true,"color":{"solid":{"color":"#FFB300"}},"labelPrecision":2,"fontSize":40,"fontFamily":"Calibri, Cambria"}]

}
},

Eventhough I interchange card with cardTitle, still I am unable to change it. Also, if I use cardTitle as card in one of the visuals still not able to apply. 

It is a time consuming process to apply changes to every cardTitle as I have 20 visuals to display. Any changes to one card title in terms of color and font needs to be reflected across 20 visuals. Your help will be much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Sujit

sujit Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Xiaoxin Sheng, I have a query. It was able to make changes to json file by looking at datacard and enumerators format given by powerbi team. 

I am unable to apply code for card titles. Is there any enumerators and data cards that I can use for card title?

It is a time consuming process to apply changes to every cardTitle as I have 20 visuals to display. Any changes to one card title in terms of color and font needs to be reflected across 20 visuals. Your help will be much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Sujit

@v-shex-msft

@TomMartens

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @sujit,

Nope, it seems like you can't use custom theme to format tiles styles.(I check on document but haven't found any properties of title node)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
sujit Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I thought so. They have title for each card and in theme code they did not have title card code. Thanks Xiaoxin.