Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Change color symbol to delete sections and select segmentation type

I have a sliced visualization:

gerardcanals_0-1638182414114.png

I would like to be able to change the color of the symbols that appear in the upper right, those that allow you to delete the selection made and those that allow you to change the type of segmentation. As you can see in the picture, they are almost not appreciated and I would like to put them blank.

It's possible?

3 REPLIES 3
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Syndicate_Admin 

I think you can turn off "Slicer header" in Slicer format to achieve your goal.

1.png

If you still want to show silcer title, you can turn on "Title" and add the title you need.

2.png

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I don't know who has marked this option as a solution. The truth is that it bothers me that someone did it about my query, when I think I should have done it.

On the other hand, thank you very much Rico, but that option is not a good solution, since it disables the options to delete the filter and change the type of filter, what I want is that the logos have the same color as the text of the header (it would have its logic, but it does not work).

I don't want to disable the options, I just want them to have the color I define in headers.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin , I doubt there is specific option provided for that

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.