Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

cuongle
Advocate II
Advocate II

Change color of negative columns

How I can change the color of negative columns, let say:

Positive columns: Red.

Negative Columns: Blue.

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
greggyb
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Note that I have the same measure in Values and SaturationNote that I have the same measure in Values and SaturationNote I have chosen my colors, set to Diverging, and put 0 as Center, with small negative and small positive values for min and max, respectively.Note I have chosen my colors, set to Diverging, and put 0 as Center, with small negative and small positive values for min and max, respectively.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
greggyb
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Note that I have the same measure in Values and SaturationNote that I have the same measure in Values and SaturationNote I have chosen my colors, set to Diverging, and put 0 as Center, with small negative and small positive values for min and max, respectively.Note I have chosen my colors, set to Diverging, and put 0 as Center, with small negative and small positive values for min and max, respectively.

cld
Frequent Visitor

How is that possible to adapt it to numers in a table such as "Conditional Number Format or Number format codes" in Excel?

I wish to have negative numbers in red and postive in black.

@cld If you are using the table visual, the conditional formatting is not in the visual format section. It is on the field in the value section. Click on the down arrow where you would normallly choose sum, avg, do not summarize, etc. in there will be a conditional formatting option for numeric fields.

condform.JPG

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Thanks for this first help.

I found it on the table visualisation, but i would need it on a simply "Single number card".

There i can'f find all these options. What are the possibilites?

Finally i uploaded a Custom Visual PowerBI named "Card with States by SQLBI.1.2.6" which makes what i was looking for. Still some bug on that Visual with the positioning of the value. Can't optimize the lower empty part.

Man Frustrated

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.