cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Namoh
Post Patron
Post Patron

Change color in bart chart, above 0 = green, below 0 = red

Hi, I've been searching the forum for my issue, but the provided solutions don't show in my report.

Hope someone can help me.

I've got below graph.

The only thing I want is that if a bar is above 0 it turns green, and when it is below 0 it turns red.

I normally do this via Conditional Formatting by right-clicking on the value and select Conditional Formatting but it's not there.

Any other way to achieve this?

Conditional_formatting_missing_in_bar_graph.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Namoh
Post Patron
Post Patron

I found the solution. With this type of chart apparently the right click doesn't work (or they might removed it with an update?). See below which button you need to click, to get the Conditional Formatting option.

Conditional_formatting_missing_in_bar_graph_found_it.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Namoh
Post Patron
Post Patron

I found the solution. With this type of chart apparently the right click doesn't work (or they might removed it with an update?). See below which button you need to click, to get the Conditional Formatting option.

Conditional_formatting_missing_in_bar_graph_found_it.png

View solution in original post

amitchandak
Super User IV
Super User IV

@Namoh , Do you have something in legend? When you have a legend and more than one measure then it will not come.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Hi amitchandak, thanks for the quick reply. 

I'm only using one measure.

Where can I find Legend? I'm using the Dutch version but can't find anything related to Legend.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

April Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the April 2021 Updates!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.